Aug 2, 2022 #1 Almostlover兔 New Member View Badges Joined Aug 2, 2022 Messages 2 Reaction score 8 Location 北京 What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Aug 2, 2022 #2 blaxsun 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Dec 15, 2020 Messages 26,709 Reaction score 31,208 Location The Abyss Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I want all your mushrooms! That's a beautiful collection!
Aug 2, 2022 #3 TangGang Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 18, 2020 Messages 239 Reaction score 302 Location USA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That is an amazing collection, would you mind sharing your tank parameters? I’d love to know what makes these mushrooms so happy
That is an amazing collection, would you mind sharing your tank parameters? I’d love to know what makes these mushrooms so happy