1" MPT to 1/2" barb fitting - where to find?

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
1,071
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to hook my Two Little Fishies Phosban reactor to a manifold that has a 1" FPT. I cannot seem to find any 1" MPT to 1/2 inch barb adapters anywhere. I can find plenty of 1" MPT to 3/4 inch barb and I suppose I can then reduce the 3/4 inch barb down to 1/2 inch barb, but I would like to limit the number of connectors (potential points of failure). Anyone know where to find this or have any other ideas on how best to hook up my reactor?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top