• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1 Yellow Head Jawfish for Sale

cd459

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
198
Reaction score
86
Location
San Francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish is about 2.5". Perfect coloration. I don't have a permanent lid on my tank rn so I'm looking to re-home him. Located in 06878. Pick-up only. Asking $30
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top