• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10 micro-brittle stars, 30.00 shipped

Charlesbrooks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Messages
75
Reaction score
35
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are small, incredibly industrious sand stirrers and cleaners that will help keep your live sand bed healthy, aerobic and free of decomposing detritus - the organic particles that rain down every day from the water column above. These reef-dwelling ophiuroids reproduce readily in closed systems because they have direct development (no planktonic stage). Reef safe, will not bulldoze. Size of individual specimens ranges from approx. 1/4 to 1/2 inch; includes adults, sub-adults and juveniles. These brittle stars do not grow larger than approx. 1 inch in diameter.
10, for 30.00 shipped.
Thanks,
Charles
IMG_20170322_095802.jpg
 
I would like 1 pack now and a few more once my 180 is up and going.
 
Thanks, I received your payment. I am now catching your brittle stars as we speak.
Thanks again,
Charles
 
All orders placed by this past Monday was shipped on Monday. Response to my ad exceeded my expectations !! I would like to take time to thank all for making my very first ad here on reef2reef a great success. Most of all, I would thank reef2reef for allowing me the opportunity to place my ad. I really love this forum!!!..
 
I have to wait for a few months been spending like crazy, but definitely gonna order from you
 
Sent payment Saturday. Please forward shipping info so I can be there.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top