• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

100+pol of chong bongs

jayntina

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
mankato mn.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi I have a colony of chong bong palys iv grown out I am getting out of reef keeping an goimg with breeding for now so just thought id throw these on here an see if I get a few offers before I frag them. there is at least 100 pol so id like $400 for them. 507-514-4588 bad pic I can try to get a better one loaded tomorrow

20130810_222435_zpse78c3cb4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Open to offers have goten a few pm trade offers but the only thing that id be willing to trade for would be clownfish pairs
 
Im looking for anything from picossos to black snowflakes ww not really looking for anything regular
 
Price drop 300 pluss shipping I'll post a pic of the colony with pol closed tonight if any one cares to try counting I believe that there is way over a hundred
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top