• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

12.5" Stunner Strips with dimmer, transformer and splitter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mole

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
917
Reaction score
64
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12k/ 445nm blue x1
Magenta/ 453nm blue x1

$110 shipped
 
Last edited:
Bought 6 months ago. Used the whole time. I'll even toss in the reflectors, just plug em in and go.

I also have a 20" PC fixture with one actinic and one 50/50- $50 shipped or $40 with the stunners.
 
Last edited:
make it $80+ freight for the stunners with all accessories

Will be at the Flint frag swap
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top