• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

12" ecoxotic 8010 Blue LED with power supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter West1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
654
Location
Idaho
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased these about 7 months ago and never turned them on except to verify they work on arrival and this thread.

30.00 shipped to lower 48 states
25.00 Pickup near LAX

Willing to trade for good size dragons breath, fair size red lobophilia or hammer coral (meet near LA-long Beach)

(2) 12" Led strip 8010 (bottom of link)
(1) power supply

20180126_214909.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top