120 gallon tank move - no break down, pic heavy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcearl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I had a similar situ here when I needed to move my old tank to the other side of the room as my new 7ft unexpectedly turned up a bit earlier than anticipated, operation move Aquareef 400 was a complete success, risky but a success lol
image.jpg
image.jpg


These are a set of industrial hydraulic movers, I have used before on safes, I thought why not a full tank lol, each one sits either side, with a 50cm toe plate slid underneath, ratchet strapped together with some padding around the glass, you then pump each side and it raises the toe plate 10mm, so it's a pump one side, then the other, then back and so on until you have enough clearance for the castors to glide you and your tank across the floor. I agree that it's a brave man who jacks up a tank, but then again nothing ventured, nothing gained lol

AWESOME!! LOOKS MUCH LESS COMPLICATED
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top