125 Gallon Aquarium For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter osofast
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

osofast

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
East Limestone
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 overflows and drilled for each. Canopy and stand. $300

Thanks,
Matt

256-520-8463
IMG_1673.jpg
 
Now that's fair price. You see so many people who would post that tank for $1000 - $1500 and then be surprized when it wouldn't sell. You should have no trouble moving it at that price.
 
I agree with H@rry!

Where was this when I was shopping for a setup last month?! No worries ; I'll spread the word to my friends who might be looking into a new tank!
 
Well, I'm all about fair deals, cause I'll need one sooner or later. Plus it's just taking up space in my basement right now. :)

Thanks Emily!
 
Have you tried Craiglist? I ended up selling my 120RR on Craiglist. A freshwater aquarist snatched it up to breed their Flower Horns.
 
Speaking of craigslist and overpriced tanks...

Seriously, what the heck? Why does everything think they can get near "new" price for their used tanks?
 
I think most just don't know any better...but yeah, some are just greedy. Sometimes they will take a low-ball offer. Especially if they are moving. The advantage I have is I don't need anymore aquarium stuff, so I actually hope they say no :).
 
I'm looking for a 75-100gl tank, Although that 125 look very inviting...... I would have to spend a bunch more for skimmer, lights, ect ect to get it up and running. I have a 46 now with retrofit lighting that can be modified to fit a 4' long tank not a 6 fter.
Onebaldman.... how is the long spine urchan doin?
 
I'm looking for a 75-100gl tank, Although that 125 look very inviting...... I would have to spend a bunch more for skimmer, lights, ect ect to get it up and running. I have a 46 now with retrofit lighting that can be modified to fit a 4' long tank not a 6 fter.
Onebaldman.... how is the long spine urchan doin?

Chomping away like normal. Happy as a urchin can be.
 
The tank went to a fella that owns a nail salon in the Walmart shopping center across from Burlington. He's setting it up in his salon.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top