125 Gallon tank w/ cabinet sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suflex
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Suflex

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have recently purchased a 125 gallon tank *not drilled for sump* with the cabinet stand and a Megaflow sump filter model 3 all together for a great deal!

If anyone could recommend an ideal set-up needed to get it started that would be great!
I am basically looking for a list of the minimum equipment I will need to get it up and running!

I am looking to create a saltwater reef aquarium,
I have plenty of rock from the previous owner and an LFS for live rock / sand!
 
Last edited:
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG

Here is the current gear
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top