125g with 2 20g refugium connected with water bridge

Kalipanther

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
17
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef aquarium. Rock is all made by hand except for the dragon rock in the corner and the quartz crystals. Black sand, blasting. Last refugium has white sand. Black background is finally growing coraline

D7A464A0-A18F-4BFD-BB58-F8CB1E5FFFF1.jpeg
 
could you share images of the water bridge?
 
Just 2 u tubes. Works great, However I have issues with air bubbles and have to prime it about every 3 weeks.
 

Attachments

  • FB44370B-8C2E-478A-B6A4-7171A8D257E9.jpeg
    FB44370B-8C2E-478A-B6A4-7171A8D257E9.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 27
  • A93A35A0-AA4E-4DE2-BD8A-1F4E23A5171F.jpeg
    A93A35A0-AA4E-4DE2-BD8A-1F4E23A5171F.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 26
  • FC95E77B-AA6F-4EEA-9188-C77082D419B7.jpeg
    FC95E77B-AA6F-4EEA-9188-C77082D419B7.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 61F25617-B90A-49DA-B198-A8356960D61E.jpeg
    61F25617-B90A-49DA-B198-A8356960D61E.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 25

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top