12g reef a80 tuna blue settings for controler??????

Dingo1690

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2018
Messages
108
Reaction score
66
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have had to the a80 on the tank without the controller for about 4 months now. Purchased the controller to have a spectrum change. Any one have any settings out there for the controller.
-3 types of ZOA
-ricordia
-long tentacle nem
-2 clowns
-brittle star
-arrow crab
i was getting coral growth but very slow
feed regularly with solids for nem,star, and ricordia. Reef roids for zoa and dose oceanmagik.
 
Set it however you want. Kessil is great in that it takes all of the guessing out of setting your lights. There’s no setting bad for coral, and they typically don’t put out enough par to kill everything (but they do put out enough to grow everything). I have mine come on at noon, run pretty blue most of the day, and then go to 70% color when I get home.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top