• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

150 gallon rr tank for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter bct15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
2,845
Reaction score
173
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an oceanic glass 150 gallon tank I would like to unload. I am heading out of town tomorrow and will be back in town near new years. The tank has a stand and a homemade canopy. The dimensions are 48x24x3? (not sure on the height but it is tall and I will measure when I get back). The stand is tall and you will need a step ladder to get in the tank. It will also include a sump. The tank has dual one inch over flows, in each corner. I need to clean it up when I get back in town, then I will upload some pics and a new post. I just wanted to get the word out now. I will include the sump I have for it. The tank is old but does not look like a complete piece of junk. I will be asking 450-500 range but will consider legitimate trades and am willing to negotiate. I am in Starkville MS 39759 and the buyer will have to pick it up, I will help load it (but keep in mind it is very very heavy) and rather large which will require a large vehicle to haul.

Brandon
 
bump this for a really good honest guy!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top