150 gallon tank for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmorman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

mmorman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
chattanooga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im moving my setup back to my house and downsizing. Ive got a 150 gallon for sale.. 48x30x24..asking $400. theres a couple of small scratches on the end but the other sides are great.. really thick glass on this one. I have a 2x4 stand built covered in luan that comes with it if you want.. let me know if interested..
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top