• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

155 gal bow front with MRC sump and more

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
497
Location
Winter Haven, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have finally upgraded So it’s time to sell the old setup. for sale is a 155 gal bow front tank with stand and canopy.

062B97E3-8077-46C6-8C1C-B0EC09DE76DF.jpeg


The canopy has a 5’ reefbrite strip, 4 t5 retrofit 5’ and 2 t5 retrofit 3’.
928B78F4-3C9F-4AA0-ACB1-E8E12D86D5E0.jpeg


The sump is by MRC and has a refugium section. The skimmer is a reef octopus 200 int. This skimmer is a beast.

A7C19B1A-6730-48BF-AE49-ACA1C4025BB8.jpeg

E559E3FB-43D6-45EE-A2A4-212E4049C7A0.jpeg


$1500 for all. I am not parting out at this time. I am located in central Florida. Thanks for looking.

05B8AB00-0201-473D-95B3-CFB04D945E1C.jpeg
 
Looks gorgeous
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top