• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

180g tank and beautiful handmade stand!

Reefnewb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
491
Reaction score
248
Location
Gilbertsville PA
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1500$ for 180g 72x24x24 reef ready tank with ghost overflow, custom made stand and canopy! Price is firm as i would be taking a loss already. Tank was just to big for me at the time. Date on tank is February 2016

Located in Gilbertsville PA

01D89314-D46A-428A-8317-CC69B2164E2E.jpeg


6B3F2EAF-7DE2-4777-A5D0-1BEF4CEF4148.jpeg


EA51D1FB-F738-47AB-B98B-D35F82DD780B.jpeg


30A4A5BE-34E0-4E19-9E4F-99DC82C3B86B.jpeg
 
How much would you charge me if you built me a stand, and then shipped it unassemebled- how much for just the stand, not shipping ;) ? I love your work!
 
How much would you charge me if you built me a stand, and then shipped it unassemebled- how much for just the stand, not shipping ;) ? I love your work!

Lol impossible to ship it unassemebled it would be a pretty impossible puzzle lol. For this stand? I would sell it for 700$ without canopy. Considering a pretty low quality built marineland stand is 800. The stand is my favorite part of this build. It’s a tank! *no pun intended* lol
 
Nice stand I thought I saw some black walnut, very nice. Yeah I would buy it for sure but you are way to far away even for me.
 
Wow, what beautiful work.
What did you use on the canopy to make it stay open like that, those black bars on the side? Where can I get those?
 
Wow, what beautiful work.
What did you use on the canopy to make it stay open like that, those black bars on the side? Where can I get those?
I got them on amazon. They’re just gas struts. They have a big selection for different weights. Thank you for the compliment! Much appreciated
 
Do you make custom stands for others? I’d be interested in your setup but am looking for something a little bigger honestly
 
Do you make custom stands for others? I’d be interested in your setup but am looking for something a little bigger honestly
Honestly i don’t have the time anymore to make stands publicly. This took a long time to make because i just didn’t have time for it.
 
Grew up right down the road from you in Spring Mount, small world.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top