- Joined
- Apr 12, 2011
- Messages
- 550
- Reaction score
- 507
- Location
- California
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Woohoo!!!!After both my husband and I teamed up to try and find what it is we can't really find a definitive match.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Woohoo!!!!After both my husband and I teamed up to try and find what it is we can't really find a definitive match.

Nice setup!!So here is the downstairs. It is a lot to take in at first but here is what is shown...
Apex DOS dosing pumps x 5
DaStaCo CA reactor (love this thing)
Second EB832 controlling the Frag Tank
Frag Tank/ Quarantine Station--- Innovative Marine 25 Gallon with Radion XR15 Light with AquaSmart ATO
So here is how I run these tanks together... 3 DOS pumps work in unison to perform daily 0.5 gallon WC. Newly mixed salt water (blue bucket red sea and Reef Crystals---ran out of salt so I picked up the RC) to the tank... then the Dos removes a half gallon from the main display into the frag tank while a half gallon is pulled out and discarded by the third DOS pump.
![]()
Crazy looking coral!Anyone want a piece of cake? #WWCBDC
![]()

