1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jason Fox Aquaman

Reg: $90 Sale: $60

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-048.htm

WYSIWYG Frag
LS_0048.jpg




 
It says shop for more items, hopefully the monit will still be in my cart....
 
Jason Fox Desert Storm Chalice

Reg: $125 Sale: $90

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-049.htm

WYSIWYG Frag
LS_0049.jpg




 
Now monti not in cart, what the heck...Do you have to complete sale on each product or add additional pieces?

Id complete the sale right then if I were you, I dont think its safe till you are on the payment screen.
 
Now monti not in cart, what the heck...Do you have to complete sale on each product or add additional pieces?

I believe it is the first to complete the transaction.

Jason, hope you are saving some nice stuff for MACNA. With all the kids soccer games today I'm going to miss a lot of todays stuff.
 
Complete your sale

If you didn't then you would have someone with a cart full of coral at the end of the day that hadn't paid for anything. Not a live sale but their was an online dealer that every time he would put up a bunch of new corals on his site there was a few people that would go thru and put all the nice corals in their cart and leave them there and no one else could get them. He finally had to put a time limit on how long something could stay in your cart.
 
Jason Fox Sunset Monti

Reg: $50 Sale: $30

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-050.htm

WYSIWYG Frag
LS_0050.jpg



 
Jason Fox Grinch Monti

Reg: $80 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-051.htm

WYSIWYG Frag
LS_0051.jpg


 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top