1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jason Fox Peach Blossom Zoas

Reg: $90 Sale: $60

Purchase: JF Peach Blossom

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0120.jpg
























 
I've got a conf call in ten minutes- start up the chalices that everyone wants while I am gone! Trying to buy corals and present to a crowd of people will be difficult for me... But I might have to do it if I see a good one lol
 
I had it in my cart, logged on and was in the process of checking out when it disappeared. kind of disapointing.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top