1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jason Fox Old School Watermelon

Reg: $150 Sale: $75

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-153.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0149.jpg











 
Jason Fox Poison Cocktail

Reg: $125 Sale: $80

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-154.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0150.jpg












 
I'm out. Had 1/2 k to spend but won't get what I want.
 
Anyone is having problems trying to click on the shortcut???

Links are not working for me either - you need to copy & paste the shortcut in a new window and it will take you to it
 
My trick is refreshing the Jason Fox website instead of the R2R website. Clicking between the to sites.
 
WWC Masterpiece
Reg: $900 Sale: $500

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-156.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0152.jpg














 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top