1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jason Fox Outer Space Psammacora

Reg: $80 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-168.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0164.jpg





















 
Got the ssc... Now off to my party as a happy man. One less competitor. I'll be sad tomorrow when I see everything I missed. Gl to all!
 
I'm in podunk Arkansas and got almost everything I wanted. J Fox is legit and doing a great job! R2R is doing a great job!
 
Jason Fox Japanese Porites

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-169.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0165.jpg






















 
Jason Fox Violet Orange Monti

Reg: $80 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-170.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0166.jpg























 
High speed internet?

I have high speed internet. People I know you all will come to Jasons defense and you have. However, I have a funny feeling I'm not the only person that feels the way I do. Others have already expressed concern/frustration as well. The way the sale has gone down smells a bit fishy to me. Items definately appeared sold before ever being posted. It takes a while to go through the Paypal process and some of these sales sure seemed to end VERY VERY FAST. Is Jason going to make his friends fight for these items? Come on now, for real. Anyways just wanted to throw it out there as food for thought. Don't shoot the messenger
 
Jason Fox Goldmeister

Reg: $125 Sale: $75

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-171.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0167.jpg
























 
I have high speed internet. People I know you all will come to Jasons defense and you have. However, I have a funny feeling I'm not the only person that feels the way I do. Others have already expressed concern/frustration as well. The way the sale has gone down smells a bit fishy to me. Items definately appeared sold before ever being posted. It takes a while to go through the Paypal process and some of these sales sure seemed to end VERY VERY FAST. Is Jason going to make his friends fight for these items? Come on now, for real. Anyways just wanted to throw it out there as food for thought. Don't shoot the messenger

Their is a rainbow wellso still for sale for you
 
Tell you what. I don't know Jason from a hole in the wall. He has AWESOME stuff and I've been siting here since noon hitting refresh to win the stuff I love. No super duper internet. Just determination. You can get up to conspiracy theories or you can hit refresh.
 
The secret is refreshing jason's page, not r2r. If you link through r2r, you'll never get anything.
 
Jason Fox Sun God Leptoseris

Reg: $125 Sale: $80

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-172.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0168.jpg
























 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top