1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

How about a frag of the chalice that use to have the unfortunate name (which of course is all i can remember it as). I missed the last one :(
 
Still available! Swoop in and grab it


Jason Fox Incinerator

Reg: $800 Sale: $500

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-178.htm

Mother Colony:
LLS_1145.jpg


WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0174.jpg































 
ORA Red Planet

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-181.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0177.jpg

































 
ORA Red Planet

Reg: $60 Sale: $30

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-182.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0178.jpg


































 
Vivids Rainbow Delight

Reg: $90 Sale: $45

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-183.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0179.jpg



































 
This is like a concert. We can pretend you are the ramones so you should do at least an hour of encores :)
 
Ultimate Stag

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-184.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0180.jpg




































 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top