1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

30K Lokani

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase: 30K Lokani

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0069.jpg










 
Dang AAP, I thought you had it for sure.
Jason, that's awesome of you teeing it up for AAP. He just couldn't get it.
 
ch-85-2T.jpg












How about a frag of this baby if you have one around, I'm going to start begging and I don't like to do that...don't keep me waiting till the very last hour!
 
People are super fast. The stuff is just beautiful. I guess its good I miss them, I would be broke.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top