1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

My account is locked on Jason Fox site for putting in wrong password. Awwww man now what?
 
Jason Fox Out of Space Psammacora

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase: JF Outer Space Psammacora

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0082.jpg










 
I should be doing something more productive. But I know as soon as I walk away I will miss out on something amazing! Lol
 
Okay fox, I'm officially begging/requesting you to post a frag of the unique chalice! I have to get my hands on one.
 
It's hard to be as fast as I need to be while feeding and infant :( missed that one!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top