1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jason Fox Reunited Watermelon

Reg: $150 Sale: $80

Purchase: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-140.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0134.jpg




































 
I think it helps to have the other halves involved, makes the money part not such a hassle....
I agree too....just have a big task trying to get them involved...haven't broken through that barrier yet ... But hoping I can wear her down...lol
 
WWC Snake Skin

Reg: $100 Sale: $60

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-141.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0135.jpg
 
I agree too....just have a big task trying to get them involved...haven't broken through that barrier yet ... But hoping I can wear her down...lol

The trick is to show her stuff she might like, my favorite flowers are daisys and when i say the clove polyps (daisys) I was sold! Plus i dig the pretty colors.
 
Jason Fox Fiji Echinata

Reg: $100 Sale: $60

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-142.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0136.jpg

 
Hey everyone...I know this sale is very exciting and we are all on the edge of our seats, but will you please keep the curse words off the thread? Thank you sooo much and good luck to you all!!!!
 
BACK UP FOR SALE!!!!!

Tropicorium Overdose

Reg: $400 Sale: $200

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-137.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0132.jpg













 
Sniper SPS Purple Erkle

Reg: $175 Sale: $100

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-143.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0138.jpg


 
Dang, went to dinner and came back and I've missed some sweet chalices and a nice scoly.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top