1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Vivids Rainbow Delight

Reg: $90 Sale: $45

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-188.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0184.jpg








































 
I am off to bed. I just cant stay up any more. Thanks Jason it was fun and I was able to get some amazing stuff. I cant wait to get them. Thanks again :)
 
Jason Fox Unknown

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-189.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0185.jpg









































 
Jason Fox Papa Smurf

Reg: $60 Sale: $40

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-190.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0186.jpg










































 
I want the rasberry cheesecake acro ---haven't seen any posted today
 
paypal is still lagging Jason...may need to call you and run again

Marlin
 
Just a rough guesstimate Jason how many left, should I plan to be here for a while longer cause I will ya know :bounce:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top