1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Tyree Bubble Gum Monster

Reg: $90 Sale: $60

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-199.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0201.jpg


















































 
Paypal hates me today....this sale must be bogging it down ....never seen this happen before till today
 
LAST CORAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason FOx Crazy Fox

Reg: $400 Sale: $300

Purchase here: http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/ls-200.htm

WYSIWYG Frag

LS_0197.jpg



















































 
wow, I have been here since the second hour (only cuz i wasn't paying attention to time zones) and got some of the coolest corals I have ever seen. This was a really cool way to go about the whole thing. Thanks alot Jason. Cant wait to get my new babies in the tank!!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top