1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

got 6 sticks for my collection, thanks for an entertaining day however, I think you need to warn paypal when you are going to do this :) Cheers!
 
Great job Jason...and thanks again for the wellso! Should I PM or email you with my account info?
 
thanks every one for participating in our 1st website Anniversary! We Appreciate all of you! Here is to a great live sale. Sorry for you guys that didn't get everything you wanted. We tried to put as many corals as we could. Sorry for some of the errors earlier. Thank you for your patience.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top