1st Anniversary live sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

LooKs like everyone is trying to sleep it off after the binge yesterday. I woke up to my credit card company calling and asking if everything was ok. How nice of them!
 
Question I have is who won the most auctions? We snagged 8 missed probably 4.

It wasn't me, lol...

I missed at least 8-10 that I was really hoping to get. I did snag 2 and the ones I got are stellar!!! It was an awesome sale.
 
I got 6. I regret waiting. I figured there would be more repeats so I watched some nice frags go by... And I couldn't decide if I wanted to buy any coral... But they looked so good!
 
Jason emailed me this morning and told me that I won the $500 raffle!!!!!

Do Monday mornings get any better?

Wow, THANK YOU SO MUCH JASON AND MAY, i had such a good time on Saturday and got some amazing pieces, and now winning the raffle is just over the top amazing...thank you so much!!!


My wife is totally not going to believe me, lol!
 
Corals received

All corals received and look really healthy. Thanks Jason! Frags are all nice sized too.... no boogers here!
 
Wow is all I can say, received my frags and they are MONSTERS. And the 3g mummy eye is the brightest thing in my tank by far. Cant wait for it to grow and to do business with you again.
 
I got my corals! Woot!
great! enjoy

All corals received and look really healthy. Thanks Jason! Frags are all nice sized too.... no boogers here!
glad you liked it! enjoy!

Wow is all I can say, received my frags and they are MONSTERS. And the 3g mummy eye is the brightest thing in my tank by far. Cant wait for it to grow and to do business with you again.
nice! have fun with the corals!
 
Got my frags and wow looked much better then the pic and what a get size frag no tiny stuff Ty
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top