1st Official 2017 CTARS Growout Sign-up

Hey long time no chat. When would the frags be distributed? We are moving into our new house at the end of the month so I would deff be interested as long as I would be able to with the move and all. It's time for me to get back into the club anyways.
 
Hey long time no chat. When would the frags be distributed? We are moving into our new house at the end of the month so I would deff be interested as long as I would be able to with the move and all. It's time for me to get back into the club anyways.

Make sure you renew your membership :)
 
Any room? Have always wanted to get in on a grow out contest but always miss the brs one. I will gladly become a member and attend meetings
 
Hey I'm still in. Please PM me payment address. Not sure I can make it to the meeting Sunday.
 
Hey all. I will PM individually tomorrow midday. Monday and today were both 16hr days at work. Tuesday I spent doing nothing to recover from Monday. Things will slow down for me after 1130 tomorrow and I'll reach out to you all.

Sorry for the delay.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top