1st tank ever just dropping in to say hello.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revax
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Revax

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e47b6b92e31468ebfeeb74e66dd437fc.jpg


aquatop 14.1 bowtank
Kessil a80
kessil goose neck
mini aquaclear filter,
aquatop 75 watt heater,
sicce powerhead.
15 lbs caribsea shapes rock

Cycling the water at the moment. Added stability. 3 more weeks.
Still have to add the power head. Debating about a protein skimmer. Going to need all the help I can get. Thanks everyone!
 
Hi and welcome to R2R and your new adventure! You set up looks great so far :) please don’t ever hesitate to ask questions there are a lot of really cool and kind people here to help! ;) I look forward to seeing how your progression of you tank goes!
 
Hi and welcome to R2R and your new adventure! You set up looks great so far :) please don’t ever hesitate to ask questions there are a lot of really cool and kind people here to help! ;) I look forward to seeing how your progression of you tank goes!

Appreciate it! Never been on a forum where people are actually willing to help.
 
Welcome to R2R, tank looks good so far , some quick advise ...
Keep hands out of tank as much as possible!
There no such thing as a dumb question
The only dumb question there is is the one you don’t ask ... !
Nothing good ever happens fast in a reef tank ..!
Patience and research are your best friends!

Happy Reefing !!!
 
Welcome to R2R, tank looks good so far , some quick advise ...
Keep hands out of tank as much as possible!
There no such thing as a dumb question
The only dumb question there is is the one you don’t ask ... !
Nothing good ever happens fast in a reef tank ..!
Patience and research are your best friends!

Happy Reefing !!!

Most definitely patience. Been researching a lot. But I could have added the turbo start but I opted for Mother Nature to take its course. Figured I practice now. Thanks!
 
Most definitely patience. Been researching a lot. But I could have added the turbo start but I opted for Mother Nature to take its course. Figured I practice now. Thanks!
The slower you go now with your tank the beter later on .. add things slowly .. the first year is important after a year it can be considered mature .. every tank is different .. and with the vast knowledge and experience here on R2R your at the right place for help and advice 24/7 365 ...
welcome too the family and enjoy this wonderful hobby !
Mack
 
Welcome to R2R and your new new reefing community. The tank looks great. You can start a build thread by clicking the red link under my signature below.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top