• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2-100 gallon water storage and transportation containers

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
2,898
Reaction score
2,172
Location
Anaheim
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tall 100-gallon water storage container measures 24x24x66". Currently being used for saltwater. It is the one in the center. A light cleaning is all that would be required for freshwater use. Includes large bulkhead, reducer, 1" union ball valve, hose barb and float valve for $110. Located in Anaheim near Brookhurst and La Palma.
20180718_211212[1].jpg
I also have a 100-gallon low rectangular water storage container as used by many mobile car washes and detail services for $100. It was used for transporting saltwater. Could be used for freshwater with a light cleaning. This one is located in Irvine. I can bring to Anaheim with a day notice.
20180522_120041-1.jpg
Open to possible trades or partial trades.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top