2 & 3 of 3 new zoas...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
314
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's the other two... I'm really really diggin these last two... lemme know watcha guys think?!? lighting is under 14k Phoenix 250w DE, no actinics...

01-21-07NewZoas2.jpg


01-21-07NewZoas1.jpg


01-21-07NewZoas3.jpg


01-21-07NewZoas4.jpg
 
me likes, me likes!! Very nice.

what camera are you using? I have got to figure out how to set the white balance on my camera.

Sandy
 
Those blues are really nice but I think that first one is going to be something special. It looks like it has a ton of color in it. I can't wait to see it after a few weeks under the 14k. :)
 
Thanks guys...

camera I use is Minolta DiMAGE Z6 and point and shoot from auto function but I use super macro mode....

the first ones are becoming one of my favorite zoas on top with Rastas and Tubs blues.. :)

the blue ones are really more intense in person... they also have a greenish skirt which I hope will develop more under the 14k's...

anyway, I'll keep you guys posted and take another pic before I leave for vacation next month to see if they morphed any...
 
I think the first ones are pretty sweet too....It will be interesting to see if they morph and what they morph into.....
 
I really liked the pastel orange and green color of the first one and the orange skirts... I've never seen this morph before so I had to get a frag...

the second one is much brighter than my tubs but a different hint of blue.. and they're bigger polyps also... I hope to be able to grow these guys to share them... I have about 12-15 polyps on each right now so that's a great start.. :)
 
better shots of them... better angle I guess coz the pics aren't that dark... :)

01-21-07NewZoas1a.jpg


01-21-07NewZoas3a.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top