- Joined
- Jul 23, 2016
- Messages
- 495
- Reaction score
- 274
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Hi All,
So I have a nano tank and live in an apartment.
Due to the limited space, I don't have a large reservoir.
Rather I have 30 or so 1 gallon containers spread out on the underside of my bathroom sink and in my hallway.
Somewhat of an eyesore and even more of a pain when I have to replenish my RODI.
I decided that I'd be better off with 2.5 gallon jugs (5 gallon would be on the heavy side).
I believe it wouldn't be as much of an eyesore and it would definitely be more convenient when it's time to refill my RODI water.
I looked online and the best deal that I could find was at uline. They sell 12 of them, and with shipping included it comes out to about $86.
Anybody know of a better/cheaper place to buy.
I live in NYC and it seems there there are no places that sell jugs of this size. If anyone knows of a place feel free to chime in.
DavidS
So I have a nano tank and live in an apartment.
Due to the limited space, I don't have a large reservoir.
Rather I have 30 or so 1 gallon containers spread out on the underside of my bathroom sink and in my hallway.
Somewhat of an eyesore and even more of a pain when I have to replenish my RODI.
I decided that I'd be better off with 2.5 gallon jugs (5 gallon would be on the heavy side).
I believe it wouldn't be as much of an eyesore and it would definitely be more convenient when it's time to refill my RODI water.
I looked online and the best deal that I could find was at uline. They sell 12 of them, and with shipping included it comes out to about $86.
Anybody know of a better/cheaper place to buy.
I live in NYC and it seems there there are no places that sell jugs of this size. If anyone knows of a place feel free to chime in.
DavidS

