2.7g Pico Pest Tank Office Build

Thank you @Sipec and @Kehy and @robmiller2


Appreciate the kind words!

I love feather dusters and they're my mom's favorite and she's been asking why I haven't added any to my other tanks, but I hate how expensive they've gotten since I've last bought them years ago. Maybe I will splurge on those for this tank, considering I've only spent 20 bucks on it (heater) this round.

I'd love sun corals, but I am not sure if I'd be up for the constant feeding routine for them. Something easy and low maintenance.

My tank turned cloudy yesterday, which I assume is bacterial bloom. it's clear now- I haven't been testing the water for the cycle though I really should. I really rely on the appearance of diatoms and take it from there
 
I've had diatoms for a few days, yay :)

I am still debating on what to do in this tank. I am loving the feather duster idea though!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top