2 Ai Prime HDs for sale

alexnutting93

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 2 AI Prime HDs. Both with flex arm. One 18" and one 12". Asking $200 each or $350 for both. Not really open to trades but will entertain the idea depending on the barter. Both were used for less than 6 months and still have the box for one.
a3d3660cd4c88ed844340d07685ae6e4.jpg
848c740b9a1cc5b822f9eb06c46862c0.jpg
 
You are in the wrong forum here for buy/sell/trade equipment. But I am interested... PM me? I have a few things for trade only... a nice low-iron 15 gallon tank and a larger canister filter. The tank is great if you want to start a nano soon.
 
That sounds great, the hydra 26 hd. Can you message me?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top