2 AI Prime HD's over my 75 running at 50%

MacroSurffReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170926_201844.jpg
I just put my 2 AI Prime HD's over my 75, soon to be a macro tank. The lights are running at 50%. Wow these are powerful.
 
They are very nice lights they are affordable and do a great job at growing corals. I run one over my jbj 45. First pic is all on second is the intensity posted.

5F56CD63-1732-4A24-A542-A3CA324D3DE3.jpeg


6808B1EE-C66D-465C-8D2C-312DB31CAA2D.jpeg


66C7B11D-FE05-4044-A8BF-A2D9D0C36FBA.png
 
Wow!! Nice tank! I'm still learning these lights. I gotta figure out what will be best for macroalgae, soft and LPS coral.
They are very nice lights they are affordable and do a great job at growing corals. I run one over my jbj 45. First pic is all on second is the intensity posted.

5F56CD63-1732-4A24-A542-A3CA324D3DE3.jpeg


6808B1EE-C66D-465C-8D2C-312DB31CAA2D.jpeg


66C7B11D-FE05-4044-A8BF-A2D9D0C36FBA.png
 
Do you have any corals in there yet? And when you start to add coral if you don’t have any in there yet which I don’t see any lol you want to start the lights out very low intensity like 10% or you will bleach or melt corals away.
 
Do you have any corals in there yet? And when you start to add coral if you don’t have any in there yet which I don’t see any lol you want to start the lights out very low intensity like 10% or you will bleach or melt corals away.
Thank you. I don't have corals in there yet. I just ordered sombre macros and I will eventually add some corals.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top