• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(2) ATI Sirius X4 - 4 x LED Cluster Used 3months

For clarification, are the lights used for 3 months from brand new or used 3 months from preowned? Thanks
 
3 months from brand new
 
My apologies. I see the only way to mount is to hang. My setup will not allow for this. I need to pass i am sure these will be gone quickly. thank you.
 
I'm interested in both for my 480 build but if you don't mind me asking why are you selling them at only 3 months old
 
can i ask you how long the fixture is and is it t5 or all leds?
 
all led and about 26" long
 
can you post a pic of the actual lights please?
 
FB_IMG_1646861743873.jpg
 
can I ask why your selling these? is there anything not working or wrong?
 
Nothing wrong they were for a temporary frag tank
 
im confused...are these the same ones I see that cost $1100.00 new?
 
Yes I got a good deal purchased new.
1 sold only 1 left
after seeing that the size is 14" wide, I think it would be to big for my 30gal tank.
sorry. I wish it would have fit.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top