• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Brand New Coralview 400 watt ballasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisalmand

I heart reefer(s)
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got these in a trade and have no need for them. Brand new in all original packaging. Hows 120 shipped each or 220 shipped for both?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top