• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Brand new vortech mp40wqd, Factory sealed.

Item Price
760
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

msreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
148
Reaction score
35
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two brand new factory sealed mp40's, changed build plans. $760 plus shipping, located in gonzales, La 70737
20221212_173123.jpg
20221212_173502.jpg
20221212_173540.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top