Jan 17, 2020 #1 Jvesche20 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 11, 2018 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 1,651 Location Pompano Beach, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is having 2 pumps that are different gph an issue? I want to have more flow for my 220 I have 2 pumps but not sure if it will be an issue when plumbing
Is having 2 pumps that are different gph an issue? I want to have more flow for my 220 I have 2 pumps but not sure if it will be an issue when plumbing
Jan 17, 2020 #2 Silent 2500 Club Member View Badges SMMAS Member My Tank Thread Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 2,775 Reaction score 4,604 Location Maryland What state or country do you live in Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Shouldn't be. As long as the drains can handle the total gph.
Jan 17, 2020 #3 OP OP Jvesche20 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 11, 2018 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 1,651 Location Pompano Beach, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Silent said: Shouldn't be. As long as the drains can handle the total gph. Click to expand... I’ll get the exact gph of the pumps and the overflow and see
Silent said: Shouldn't be. As long as the drains can handle the total gph. Click to expand... I’ll get the exact gph of the pumps and the overflow and see
Jan 17, 2020 #4 Silent 2500 Club Member View Badges SMMAS Member My Tank Thread Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 2,775 Reaction score 4,604 Location Maryland What state or country do you live in Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Many people use redundant return pumps. Different sizes won't matter.