- Joined
- Feb 6, 2021
- Messages
- 279
- Reaction score
- 82
- Location
- Jamison, Pennsylvania
- What state or country do you live in
- Pennsylvania
I got 4 of these from reefcleaners
www.reefcleaners.org
2 were small and put into DT
2 were too large so they have been in my frag tank since April or so. They need to go as I now have frags in there which they are moving around
free
pickup in Jamison, PA 18929

Pincushion Urchins*
Resides : Rocks and glass Consumes : Hair Algae, Complex Macroalgae and Turf Algae Max Size : 5 or 125mm spines included Origin : Caribbean Availability:...
2 were small and put into DT
2 were too large so they have been in my frag tank since April or so. They need to go as I now have frags in there which they are moving around
free
pickup in Jamison, PA 18929


