• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Kessil A360WE Controllable LED, 2 Kessil Mounting Arm, Kessil Spectral Controller

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
1,966
Location
Hanford ca
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I'm selling :
  1. Kessil Spectral Controller
  2. 2 Kessil Mounting Arms
  3. 2 Kessil A360WE Controllable LED
Used for nine months now. Controller still has plastic on screen.

Selling as package
$500 obo plus shipping cost. Willing to consider reasonable offers to help during the pandemic. Please see pictures

IMG_6020.jpg IMG_6024.jpg IMG_6022.jpg IMG_6023.jpg IMG_6026.jpg IMG_6025.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is a STEAL! I wish I had the money right now, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat!
 
if willing to ship arms only let me know.
 
If you split I’ll buy 1x setup.
 
I'm selling :
  1. Kessil Spectral Controller
  2. 2 Kessil Mounting Arms
  3. 2 Kessil A360WE Controllable LED
Used for nine months now. Controller still has plastic on screen.

Selling as package
$500 obo plus shipping cost. Willing to consider reasonable offers to help during the pandemic. Please see pictures

IMG_6020.jpg IMG_6024.jpg IMG_6022.jpg IMG_6023.jpg IMG_6026.jpg IMG_6025.jpg
This item is Sold
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top