• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Koralia Nano 425 Powerheads

RalphsReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
964
Reaction score
69
Location
Lake County, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale are two Koralia 425 Nano powerheads. They were used for a couple months in a small QT I had set up. I cleaned them up, and they basically look brand new. Asking $35 shipped or $25 local pickup in the Orlando area.
 

Attachments

  • photo-10.JPG
    photo-10.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 222

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top