• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 radion xr15 g5 pro-$275+ shipping

Item Price
275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbembe501

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
8
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 radion xr15 g5 pro -$275 + shipping. (Each) Both lights are in great condition includes Original boxes.
In Florida I can meet or ship. SOLD!

792CFEA6-99CC-40D8-B545-496D3073CC17.jpeg A98DC502-840F-4D46-B180-A5DDB55814FB.jpeg 2C686B4B-F57B-4CA4-98A2-91B70C04A859.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top