• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2- Radion XR15 Gen 4 Pro with RMS Mount

Reefguy13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
635
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 radion xr15s Gen 4 Pr with the RMS Mount for each. Never used over 40%. Have boxes for the lights as well. One has a manf date of 8/18 and the other is 1/19. $375 ea or $710 for the pair shipped.

20190907_165745.jpg 20190907_165803.jpg 20190907_165840.jpg
 
Lets ship these out tomorrow price!. $325 shipped each for the light and mount or get both for $630 shipped
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top