2 Radion xr15 or 2 Kessil a360x?

Radion or Kessil


  • Total voters
    55
360x all the way. As mentioned, you can always add more down the road of the sps bug bites you. The controller is worth it and it's only a one time purchase. It unlocks the other colors, violet being one of them. As far as controller via apex, Neptune Systems just announced control/integration with the dongle.
98C9A274-6DB0-4C6F-ACE8-49FC8C437B8F.jpeg

3ED4E85F-00B8-4EC9-AF7F-FD72EC360A28.jpeg

I prefer the hard wired controller. I don't need to mess around with the lights, just set my program and go. The only thing I change is intensity over time, slowly
Ablsolutely beautiful tank WOW
 
We might be a little biased, so we're not going to cast a vote. :)

As far as your choice between the AP9X vs the A360X, I like the AP9X units more. I run 2 of them over my 4' x 2' mixed reef, but that's mostly because they were prototypes and we wanted to test the linking between the two. I don't peak out above 50% intensity - so there's no reason to have two.

Regardless of what you choose - let us know if you need any setup or assistance elsewhere. We're here to help.
 
Love my A360WE Kessils! I have 3 on my 125, and everything grows amazingly ;Happy not cheap, but this is one instance that, you get what you pay for!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top