• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 SniperSPS Rainbow Bowerbanki For Sale

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TiggerMillions

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
210
Reaction score
109
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey R2R, I have 2 SniperSPS Rainbow Bowerbanki babies up for sale. I had the MC since 2016 and it's been a rocky but fun ride for sure.

Please read the following:
I ship by UPS overnight. I will do the best to ensure the coral arrive safely. But in the case of DOA, I must RECEIVE a CLEAR pic/video within 1 HOUR of arrival, coral must be in the bag UNOPENED. If DOA does occur, which unlikely, I will refund or replace. ALSO, I am not responsible for any carrier errors.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

WYSIWYG 1 - Rainbow, great pattern (on 1-1/8 plug, blue, 20k) - $600 shipped
IMG_20230201_124222.jpg

IMG_20230201_124232.jpg
IMG_20230201_124301.jpg


Daylight (12k)
DSC09923.JPG


With two other siblings (Blue, 20k)
IMG_20230201_124202.jpg


WYSIWYG 2 - Red side (On 7/8 plug, daylight, 12k) - $200 shipped
IMG_20230201_123647.jpg
 
Great looking specimen, down the road please do not hesitate to email or message me if more come available. Thank you kindly. I collect high ends myself.
 

Attachments

  • 255BD115-EDD3-474D-8712-8CC3CEC8B0D5.jpeg
    255BD115-EDD3-474D-8712-8CC3CEC8B0D5.jpeg
    197 KB · Views: 109
  • 111A132D-54B2-4D6A-9C47-DF55D8E1B688.jpeg
    111A132D-54B2-4D6A-9C47-DF55D8E1B688.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 106

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top