- Joined
- Nov 29, 2020
- Messages
- 221
- Reaction score
- 165
- Location
- Brooklyn
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Morning
This stuff is on some live rock in curing at the moment. From KP aquatics.
I asked this in another thread but it's buried so trying again. I ha E one of the worms isolated in a jar in the brute that the rock is curing in so want to know whether it stays or goes.
Red and black worm. About 2 inches long.
A yellow worm I have seen wiggling along the surface a couple of times. About 1 inch long.
This sac is firm but slightly squishy.
About 1.5 inches long.
This stuff is on some live rock in curing at the moment. From KP aquatics.
I asked this in another thread but it's buried so trying again. I ha E one of the worms isolated in a jar in the brute that the rock is curing in so want to know whether it stays or goes.
Red and black worm. About 2 inches long.
A yellow worm I have seen wiggling along the surface a couple of times. About 1 inch long.
This sac is firm but slightly squishy.
About 1.5 inches long.

