• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 x1" seaswirl for sale

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Messages
2,576
Reaction score
3,845
Location
Irvine, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there
Since my return is weak therefore the seaswirl are not effective. Selling both for $300 or $160 each pick up in Irvine. These are the 1" model. I can ship for $20 extra SOLD



 
Last edited:
This is the latest model much smaller than the old one dimensions 5.5"x3"X2.5" I have it for 1.5 years bought it new
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top